This is one of the older recipes on my blog, but this 5 ingredient EASY guacamole recipe is still amazing and used all the time! It is also low carb friendly and a wonderful snack for anyone looking to eat a little healthier!
- Garlic Salt
- Onion Salt
- Sour Cream
- Lemon Juice
- Optional: Salsa
- Cut up the avocado and scoop it out into a bowl then mash with a fork until it is to the consistency that you desire. I prefer it just a bit more chunky.
- Mix in 1/8th tsp of both the garlic salt and onion salt. (You may choose to add more for taste).
- Add a dollop of sour cream.
- Add a splash of lemon juice (this keeps the avocado from turning brown)
- If you like tomatoes, add a spoonful of salsa.
- Mix and serve!