We are 1/2 way through this Summer Theme Week and I will have a picture…
Here is the breakdown of our plan:
- Movie Monday: This is one that we will have to watch at home because I have to go to work on Monday. Rio 2 is about a bird family that travels across South America and experiences a new world. So I figure I would take my own children out of our little country bubble and into the city for some first time experiences.
- Time off Tuesday: I always have school Tuesdays and so this week the kids will be going to our babysitters house. I am sure they will enjoy hanging out, playing with the new kittens, running around outside and possibly visiting the farm. They love their babysitter so much.
- Water Wednesday: We have an amazing water park here in Denver called Water World. They always have coupons available which lowers the price and I am all about saving money.
- Travel Thursday: I have only been to the Botanic Gardens once. I am hoping the weather holds out and I can take the kids for a nice walk through the gardens and just enjoy this beautiful place. I plan on talking to the kids about the various plants, their medical uses around the world and importance to our Earth’s health.
- Family Friday: It would not be a world theme week if we did not cook something special. I am going to let the kids decide on a couple different lunch options and cook with me! I am thinking offering an asian, latin and european options!