Today we finished our Earth Week Theme Week. Some of the things we had hoped to do on specific days just didn’t work out, but in the end we had a great week with a lot of friends and family and fun and even more relaxation time!
If you are just joining in here is a recap of what we had hoped our Earth Week would entail.
- 1/2 a can of orange juice concentrate
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 cup of water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups of ice cubes
- Place all ingredients in the blender and mix until well blended.
- Serve with whipped cream topping for a richer flavor.
Sweet & Salty Lorax Munch:
- Goldfish crackers
- Mini marshmallows
- Cinnamon or Chocolate Teddy Grahams
- Mix equal amounts of all ingredients in a bowl and enjoy!
Movie Monday was great! I hope you try and enjoy these recipes with your own family.
- Picking up trash
- Leaving pennies for the pony rides
- Leaving quarters to Share a Coke with somebody
- Putting quarters in the gum ball machines
- Paying it forward in the Starbucks drive through
- Movie Monday: Ingredients (used coupons and sales), $9.00
- Tuesday: Staying home-Free
- Wednesday: Free
- Thursday: Zoo membership already paid for-Free
- Friday: $2.60 in RAK and then the rest in the pay it forward Starbucks drive through.