Do you ever just wander the grocery store deli section and find a good sale…
- 3-4 chicken breasts (I prefer frozen to start with)
- 1 can of red enchilada sauce
- 1 bar of cream cheese. Neufchatel cheese is great too and less fat!
- Tortilla chips
- Place chicken in crock pot, pour the can of enchilada sauce over chicken, cover and let cook on medium for 4-5 hours.
- About an hour before serving add the bar of cream cheese and allow it to melt.
- Right before serving, stir the chicken, it should easily shred.
- Pour over tortilla chips and garnish with your favorite toppings!