You might as well Pin this now because it is literally the easiest and most…
Do you ever just wander the grocery store deli section and find a good sale on something and then create a recipe that your family ends up LOVING! Well, I did just that and stumbled upon a new easy family favorite, Four Cheese Chicken Bacon Borsetti and OMG you are going to want to pin this and save it for later.
- 1 package of Chicken & Bacon Borsetti
- 3-4 chicken breasts
- 2 TBS of minced garlic
- 2 TBS of olive oil
- 1 jar of Ragu four cheese sauce
Step By Step Directions:
- Prepare your chicken by cutting into medium chunks, you should also begin to boil your water for your borsetti.
- In a sauce pan, saute the garlic and olive oil until the garlic is browned.
- Add the chicken and saute it until it is cooked thoroughly. You should also boil your borsetti at this point as well.
- Drain your Borsetti and then mix it in the sautéed garlic chicken and add the Ragu and serve with your favorite sides!