If you are looking to have a great experience shopping with the girls or even shopping local in Denver, check out Twenty Ninth Street Mall. They have a store for everyone on your list and experiences that are sure to make memories!
Disclosure: I am partnering with Twenty Ninth Street Mall. All opinions are my own.
Shopping with The Girls
Each year, my mom, my daughter and I spend a few hours during the holiday season doing just a little shopping. Sometimes we buy something for ourselves, sometimes we are finishing up stuff on our list for the holidays, but it is one of my favorite things to do with the three of us.
My mom is so fun to go with because she does not often venture to malls, and when she does, it is like a kid in a candy store. She wants to see and do all the things and loves to just look and find the little joy in the small things. She has passed this onto my daughter so when the two of them get together, they just are so immersed in the experience that is really is quite magical to be a part of.
Twenty Ninth Street Mall
This year we ventured to Twenty Ninth Street Mall in Boulder, Colorado. This is an awesome outdoor shopping mall that has a massive variety of stores, boutiques and restaurants along with some awesome holiday decor. Although shopping looks a bit different this year, it was nice to be outside and enjoying a bit of our holiday traditions while still making sure we are staying safe during the pandemic.
Speaking off, Twenty Ninth Street Mall and the pandemic. They have been really great about making sure that their mall and stores are focused on the safety of all patrons. Twenty Ninth Street mall is committed to and focused on:
- Be Happy. Be Healthy – Messaging throughout the mall to reassure shoppers that they are exceeding CDC guidelines. The mall is extremely clean, they have markers and signage everywhere to help remind people.
- Gift Assurance – When you shop in store you are able to find just the right gift that you can be sure will be under the tree and not on the truck.
- Shop Your Way – Twenty Ninth Street Mall has many ways to shop. You can order online for curbside pick up or in-store pick up, they have extended holiday hours to fit with your schedule (and manage crowds) and some stores are even offering scheduled visits.
Stores at Twenty Ninth Street Mall
One thing that I really enjoy about Twenty Ninth Street Mall is their large variety of stores. They seriously have everything, from home decor, to tech, to outlets, department stores, boutiques and more.
I have a few personal favorites and a few newbies to share with you that we really enjoyed on our trip yesterday.
- Warby Parker: I have to admit, what brought us into this store was the blue brick storefront. So pretty. This is a glasses store offering both prescription frames and lenses as well as sunglasses. We peeked around and really loved their attention to cleanliness and the ability to shop with zero pressure to buy. Also the frames were SO pretty!
- Amazon 4-Star: This is one of the newer stores on the mall and was so fun to walk into to. Amazon is the go-to online retailer, but it was really awesome to walk into the store, get the prime members prices and shop all the tech, toys, home and trinkets that you would normally find online.
- west elm: This home decor store has gorgeous home accents that are also priced really well. It feels like you are walking into a little peaceful oasis and is always one of my favorite stores to visit. I snagged this gorgeous pineapple candle yesterday and it smells AMAZING.
- Lululemon: I swear this is all my students talk about, so of course we needed to check this place out. This athletic brand of clothing has some really adorable pieces that are functional for both men and women. We fell in love with some adorable speckled leggings that obviously need to come home with us.
- DryBar: You guys, I was introduced to DryBar last year at Beaches Social Media on the Sand and fell in LOVE with their hair products. They have appointments available for all your hair care needs, but I also seriously just love grabbing my favorite products there. They are always so nice and the products are incredible.
- Panera: We do not have a Panera close to home, so any opportunity we have to grab a little treat or meal there, we take. I mean this kid went face first into her pumpkin muffin. Also can we just pause and look at the view of those beautiful flatirons in the background.
Those are just a few of the ones that we visited yesterday but you can check out their massive list of stores at Twenty Ninth Street Mall here. They literally have something for everyone, so take a browse, use one of their shopping options to finish off that shopping list or just enjoy some fresh Rocky Mountain air (even with those masks on).