Ten month old babies are not jut sick for 3 weeks and they definitely do not lose weight. It was at this point that we found out that our tiny peanut was much more than tiny, she was failing to thrive.
- 1 eight ounce bottle of PediaSure® Grow & Gain Vanilla Shake
- 8 eggs
- 2 medium potatoes thinly sliced
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 TBS olive oil
- 1/2 C of ham and pepperoni diced
- 1/2 green pepper sliced
- 1 C sliced mushrooms
- 1 C pizza sauce
- 1/2 C grated mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet heat up the olive oil on medium heat. Once warm, add the potatoes and onion. Cook covered for 10-12 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms, green peppers, diced ham and pepperoni and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- While waiting for the potato mixture to cook, whisk the eggs and PediaSure® together. Once time is up on the potato/veggie/meat mixture, pour the PediaSure®/egg mixture into the skillet. Cook for 10-12 minutes until the egg mixture is almost set.
- Spread the pasta sauce mixture evenly over the set frittata and add cheese. Cook until cheese is melted and serve!
This makes a yummy breakfast and is a great way to get those veggies, fiber and protein in! Luckily our tiny peanut likes her veggies and she truly enjoyed this pizza frittata.