- Rocky Burger – Denver’s local legendary, created by Denver Nuggets’ mascot Rocky, features two four-ounce burger patties, two slices of pepper jack cheese, a fried egg, two strips of bacon and buttermilk fried onion strings
- Java Lava Burger – this American Legendary from Seattle features a Certified Angus Beef® patty grilled and dressed in a house-made espresso rub and topped with lava sauce, crunchy java onions, bacon, melted Tillamook Cheddar cheese and garnished with a fried jalapeño
- Schnitzel Burger – this German Legendary features two stacks of tender pork schnitzel lightly breaded and made crispy to order, topped with crunchy sauerkraut, spicy brown mustard and savory bacon
- Banh Mi Burger – this Vietnamese Legendary features a Certified Angus Beef patty topped with house-made Vietnamese glaze, pickled vegetables and cucumbers accompanied by a garnish of cilantro and green onions
- Date Burger – this United Arab Emirates Legendary features a Certified Angus Beef patty topped with rich date chutney, diced fresh dates and a dollop of cream cheese.
However, burgers were not the only items we got to chow down on. We also sampled some of their decadent artisan french fries and dipping sauces, and the great drinks too. My husband absolutely loved the Garlic Fries with
Chimichurri Mayo and although I loved the fries too, the drinks were where it was at. My favorite was the Mai Tai One On, it was a bit strong but really paired well with the food and was smooth going down.
refreshing blend of Mount Gay Eclipse Rum, Cointreau® Orange Liqueur, Monin
Orgeat, a splash of lime and orange juice
ginger beer make this summertime favorite from Russia
smoky margarita, which hails from Mexico, is a perfect combination of Del
Maguey Mezcal, Cointreau® Orange Liqueur, Malibu® Coconut and fresh
pineapple with the subtle hint of Domaine de Canton Ginger Liqueur
features Maker’s Mark® Bourbon, cherries, maple syrup and orange juice garnished
with a crisp bacon stir stick