So I’m 3ish days late, but this is too damn cute not to share!
Welcome to 2013! The year some thought we would never see due to that silly Mayan calendar. I decided not to make any resolutions as I really didn’t fully live up to last years. I wanted to do a 30 day photo challenge with Eyan only to realize that many of the challenges were meant for much older kids. I wanted to try a new recipe 1x a week and that totally didn’t happen. Lastly I wanted to be more positive and for the most part I improved here. So 1 out if 3 isn’t bad.
Lets talk about what I did in 2012 that was awesome!
1. Lost 25 lbs! The reason for it sucked, but I believe the healthy lifestyle (no fast food) changes were much better to prepare my body for the little missy.
2. Finished year 1 at my new school and found a renewed love for my career!
3. Spent more quality time with Eyan!
4. Dated the hubby a bit more (need to bring these back!)
5. Found out about the precious baby girl in my tummy!
6. Finished our basement!
There was so much more good, more God and more Love last year.
So for 2013, my only “resolution” is to let go and let God. Hopefully by doing that, I can be an even better parent, wife, sister, daughter and friend.
Happiest New Year to everyone!!!