Festive Fall Leaf Wreath
Fall Leaf Wreath Supplies:
- Wire wreath form
- Cheap dollar store ribbon (to glue leaves too)
- Leaf garland
- Your favorite burlap WIRED ribbon
- Glue and glue gun
Fall Wreath Directions:
- Wrap the cheap dollar store ribbon around the wire
- Cut a piece of the burlap ribbon and string across the middle and attach with glue.
- Attach the letters to the burlap ribbon
- Make a bow out of the ribbon (I literally just winged this and folded and glued and repeat!)
- Cut the garland apart and strategically glue the leaves around the wreath to hide the wire and fill in the holes.
- Attach the bow with glue
- Hang and smile!
I fell in love with my wreath immediately and have received so many compliments on it! I am pretty proud of my first DIY wreath and am excited to make my Halloween and Thanksgiving ones!!! Look for those tutorials soon. My goal is to keep them each under $10.00 which I feel is a steal.