So my mom has started to read my blog which is why I could not share our Mother’s Day gift until today. I knew I wanted to do something with candid photos of our family for her and that was about it. After a run to the store I found the perfect vase and decided to personalize it for her. She LOVED it and I couldn’t wait to share it with you all!
- First I selected and printed about 30 photos using the MyPrintly.com website and downloadable application.
- Next I used my orange tape runner to attach the pictures to the outside of the vase.
- Finally I coated the pictures and the vase in Modge Podge (next time I am NOT using the Matte finish though).
- To ensure that the photos stayed attached to the vase, I used some wax paper to roll the vase up and keep those pictures stuck in place while it dried.
- I allowed the Modge Podge to dry. One coat was enough and I probably should have stopped because it got to be too “matte” but I put another coat on as I know that my mom will use this vase.
- The end product is a great personalized gift that took minimal effort and captures our families love.
Basically, upload your photos, create something awesome and PRINT! You can print at home or have them shipped to you and the options are endless. Make sure to check out MyPrintly and Create Memories You Keep (#CMYK).
Disclosure: I was compensated for this post, but the photos, opinions and videos are all mine. I pretty much love MyPrintly.