My husband has long battled heartburn. When we first started dating nearly 15 years ago I can remember him getting heartburn so bad it would make him physically sick. Not long after on of his episodes he went to the doctor who told him to use an OTC heartburn medication to help combat his symptoms. He chose Nexium and has not looked back. Nexium 24HR is new and comes in a 42ct package. It is affordable and helps my husband prepare for his favorite meals and side dishes!
|Nexium 24HR, the new #1 selling frequent heartburn brand* (*Based on IRI sales data 52 weeks ending 11/1/15 among OTC brands. May take 1 to 4 days for full effect. Use as directed.)|
We are frequent Walmart shoppers so when we need to stock up and prepare for those game parties and food. We stopped in and grabbed our supply of Nexium 24HR from the stomach and heartburn aisle. It is easy to find. My husband likes Nexium 24HR because it is only 1 pill a day that he takes in the morning and then he is prepared all day for any events we may have.
Heartburn is not the only issue that my husband struggles with. Often he gets headaches that if not managed can turn into severe migraines. Noise and excitement and lack of sleep can trigger these and with basketball season in full swing we have to keep our go to pain reliever on hand. My husband works graveyards and during game time he will forego sleep to watch his teams compete. Advil®PM works best for my husband as he tends to need to sleep off the headache but can struggle to get the sleep he needs when he chooses to mess up his sleep schedule to enjoy his favorite games.
|*Among OTC Brands. Ask a doctor for use if you have a history of stomach problems such as heartburn.|
Nothing is stronger, longer lasting or better on your tough aches and pains than Advil*. When his headaches begin after a long day of games he takes the recommended dosage and lays down to sleep off the pain and start the next day fresh and pain free. Advil helps him enjoy moments pain free and he always keeps it on hand to be prepared for any triggers that may happen.
To help my husband and our friends celebrate basketball season I decided to whip up some easy basketball themed recipes! One of the easiest go to game recipes is Buffalo Ranch Chicken Wings in the slow cooker!
- 4 lbs of Chicken Wings
- 1 package of Ranch seasoning mix
- 2 cups of Buffalo Hot Sauce
- Simply layer the chicken wings in the crockpot. I like to put half the wings in then 1 cup of sauce then 1/2 the package of ranch.
- Next layer the rest of the wings, ranch and hot sauce.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours until chicken is cooked thoroughly.
- Once cooked, take a baking sheet and lay a piece of oven safe parchment paper on it. Using tongs place the chicken wings on the baking sheets.
- Ladle a scoop of sauce from the slow cooker onto each wing.
- Broil on high for 7-10 minutes until crispy and serve!
To create the veggie tray, just lay out olives in the lines as you see above. Then place carrots in between the olives. The dill ranch dip is all too simple to make and just three ingredients.
- 1 small tub of sour cream
- 1 package of ranch seasoning
- 1 tsp of dill seasoning
- Place sour cream in a bowl
- Mix in the package of ranch seasoning with a spoon.
- Mix in the dill seasoning and sprinkle some on top for garnish as well.