Today I have decided to try a fancy “blog hop.” What is a “blog hop” you ask. It is basically a way for me to visit other peoples blogs and invite them to visit mine. If you are new to my FUNKY blog, welcome and thank you for reading!
Today I am linking up with The Mama Pirate & Feeling Beachie for a Friday…err “Saturday” Fill In!
The basics of this is that you are given four questions with blanks and you need to fill them in with your answers. With further au-du, here are the questions with my answers:
1. My first car was a ______________.
2. I find a ___________ very relaxing.
3. Red ___________ makes me think of _____________.
4. Next year _____________will ________________.
- My first car was a 1972 Buick Skylark. It was fully restored and beautiful and FAST! Although I was one of the only kids in high school driving a classic car, I loved that car and I still miss ol “Big Red.”
- I find a beer very relaxing. It could be the alcohol or it could just be that when I am drinking it, I am usually laughing and enjoying time with friends. Regardless, I rarely drink, but when I do, I love my Bud Light.
- Red candy makes me think of Twizzlers. Ok I sort of sucked at this one, but my mom LOVES those pull and peel twizzlers and we ate an awful lot of them growing up.
- Next year, hopefully I will be renewed for year 2 at my new school. I really like my new school as far as how relaxed the atmosphere is and how much time I have to actually get work done at work so I can spend home time with my family.