- 18 weeks left!
- No major purchases made for baby, but definitely have the furniture and nursery ideas picked out and ready to roll when our basement is finished and I can actually live in my house again. I think Jason and I are going to possibly go this weekend and purchase the furniture.
- Baby girl is a little mover, we are starting to be able to see her flip and kick in my tummy when I lay down.
- Oh and while I am talking about laying down, let me just tell you how WEIRD my bump looks…almost alien like. NO I am not posting a picture of that mess, but it’s like I have a 3rd wide boob, with my belly button being a nipple. So weird!
- I feel pretty damn good! I am still tired, but my energy is slowly returning. I have to take more breaks between things, but I am able to get everything done that I feel like doing. My house (at least the upstairs because lets be honest being under-construction makes my main floor a craptacular mess), but my upstairs is beautiful and sparkling with the laundry all put away and the dust is non-existent.
- What is with the headaches. I get more headaches now then ever and boy are they a downer. I usually manage to just ignore them, but occasionally I have to take a seat and rest for a second. I swear I am chugging water like a champ. That is really my only complaint.
- I did purchase a couple things to “girl-up” my current carseat and nursing style. I am SO excited and ready to start nesting.
|I just love love love this Damask pattern and its purple which hello is perfect!|
|I also ordered this awesome car seat cover set in DAMASK and purple.|