- So I actually am 23 weeks and 1 day! I always take these pictures on Monday when I have to get ready for work, gives me some sort of organized schedule. However, I am always moving forward a week on Sunday.
- I really stuck out my stomach here…these pants tuck everything in super nice.
- There has been TONS of movement as of late and little missy really enjoys ice cold water.
- I find myself more out of breath lately doing simple things like um…walking.
- I got so dizzy and nauseous and almost passed out on Friday in class. So naturally I had to go to the doctor to make sure none of that pesky Pre-eclampsia was setting in. (I taught the rest of the school day from my chair as they couldn’t see me until 3:10). Well 2 things came from this:
- 1. I apparently have finally gained some damn weight! 1 lb to be exact! Hell to the yes!
- 2. Since I have an egg allergy and I cannot get the flu shot, I may be coming down with the flu. Hell to the NO! I will be taking my OCD hand-washing to a super new extreme. I refuse to deal with a sickness while I am basking in turkey and mashed potatoes.
- I know its late in the day, but if you can change or put on something purple, I would truly be appreciative of this. Purple is the color for epilepsy and my little neighbor-boy has his big brain surgery going on right now! We are wearing purple to show our support and I would love it if you could send a little prayer his way as well as don some purple for a day.
Happy Monday and only 1 more week till V-Day!!!