If you have been online you have likely seen the FabFitFun unboxing’s all over. I finally got a chance to check out their Members Picks box and now I can share what I love about FabFitFun. Check it out!
What is FabFitFun?
FabFitFun is a amazing subscription box that arrives seasonally and is full of full-size goodies for fashion, beauty, fitness and lifestyle needs (and wants) in your life! You are able to customize many of the items that you receive in your box and it is a super value at just $49.99 for box of fun worth over $200!
I have been dying to try out FabFitFun and finally took the leap and I am so excited. I definitely had a great time selecting items for my box and was elated to get in on the Members Picks box. This box is full of FabFitFun members’ top rated products and best picks and choosing the items I wanted was definitely a fun challenge. FabFitFun has a mission to deliver happiness to everyone from the US, Canada and the UK and I can confirm that they definitely do deliver that.
What’s In My Members Picks Box
ALL of the things are in my FabFitFun members picks box. This fall box had some awesome choices for products and so many things I was eager to try and just haven’t had a chance to get in store and buy. Well I got all of this and more for that low $49.99 price.
In my members picks box you see above:
- Botkier New York Trigger Backpack – $100.00
- Michael Kors Bedford Travel Passport Wallet – $78.00
- IGK Expensive-Amla Oil High Shine Top Coat – $29.00
- Lavido Nurturing Hand Cream -$14.00
- Spongellé Body Wash Buffer in Sugar Dahlia – $16.00
- grace & stella Dr. Pedicure exfoliating foot mask – $19.95
- The Original Makeup Eraser – $20.00
- Gravity Weighted Sleep Mask – $39.99
Grand total in my fall members picks FabFitFun box is…$316.94! That is a steal when you can get this entire box for just $49.99 AND if you use my code “WEGOT” you can save $10 and get it for just $39.99! Click here to get started!
What I love about FabFitFun
I have always loved trying new products. I use to coupon like a crazy person because often companies would release coupons for free new products and it was so fun to try things out. FabFitFun allows me to choose some really high quality items and products for a super low price! Who wouldn’t love that?
I love the ease of ordering and curating my own box. It is super nice to be able to look at each item and read a description to figure out if the item would be a good fit for me and would be something I would really enjoy. You do not often get that with many of these subscription boxes.
A Few of My Favorite Products
I got my box 2 weeks ago and have been using each of the products since they arrived. I am absolutely in love with my Botkier New York Trigger Backpack you see above. This is such a perfect bag to tote around my belongings and it is cute, lightweight and well made with quality gunmetal hardware and imported pebble leather.
I have been searching for a passport holder that was durable and high quality. I knew when I saw this Michael Kors passport wallet that I needed it! It holds all your credit cards, passport and even your boarding passes and with the Michael Kors name on it, you know it is going to hold up and make a great statement.
Colorado has some harsh climate changes. We go from 90º days to 20º in hours sometimes and that can wreak havoc on my skin. I was looking for a good body buffer and when I saw this Spongellé body wash infused buffer, I knew I needed that. Well I have used it for 2 weeks and I am sold. My skin is so super soft and supple with this and I feel so moisturized and it smells divine too!
I had heard so many people rave about the Makeup Eraser and I was super ready to put this to the test. I am terrible about getting my makeup off completely and makeup remover wipes irritate my skin. The Makeup Eraser held up to those reviews and is by far my favorite item in my fall members picks FabFitFun box.
Why You Should Sign Up for FabFitFun
Look, I was on the fence too. It took me almost a year of watching unboxing videos and friends rave about products and finally I took the plunge and now I am a forever FabFitFun member. Now that I am a member, I wanted to share a few reasons you should sign up for FabFitFun!
- Value: You seriously cannot beat $49.99 (or $39.99 with my code “WEGOT”) for full size quality products worth well over $200.00
- Customization: It is awesome to select items to try and have some input on our personal tastes and preferences.
- Flash Sales: I just learned about these, but there are over 10 flash sales a year and you can shop FabFitFun top brands at up to 70% off!
- Light Carbon Footprint: FabFitFun is committed to reducing waste and committing to sustainability. I love a company that is looking out for Mother Earth and you should too.
- Female Empowerment: FabFitFun is all about supporting female entrepreneurs and aim to offer products in their boxes from female-founded companies.
- Charity Partners: I love when companies support charities and FabFitFun picks a charity for each season. For fall, they are partnering with No Kid Hungry to help send more than $19 million in emergency grants to 876 schools and community groups, helping to serve more than 13 million meals a day.
Looking to try FabFitFun out? Make sure to sign up here and use my code “WEGOT” to save $10!
Disclosure: I am partnering with FabFitFun. All opinions are my own.