Two weeks ago I received a HUGE box of the WaterWipes to try. Since then I have been testing them out, not just for my daughters hygiene needs, but also to see how I can use them to aid in chemical free cleaning in our lives.
WaterWipes are chemical free and contain just water and .1% grapefruit seed extract. They are all natural and safer than the leading brands of wipes on the market. In addition, they are extremely durable and great for various uses from wiping baby bums gently to cleaning surfaces easily.
WaterWipes are great because they are preservative free and can keep for up to 15 months (unopened) however, it is recommended that they are used within a month after opening. With all of the uses I came up with for you to use, there is no way that you will go past the 30 day mark. Also, their unique packaging feature (not interlocking), allows for the wipes to stay sterile which is a bonus.
If you are anything like I am, I use baby wipes for everything. So I thought I would share with you my top 5 tips for using WaterWipes for chemical free cleaning.
- I tried these out with my 2 year old daughter and they were great. They actually left her bum squeaky clean and no I am not joking. They cleaned so well her bum actually squeaked! I also used them to wipe her hands and face and they were incredibly gentle. My daughter has very sensitive skin and most other wipes leave a little rash if I use them, but these have been great and I have not seen a rash in 2 weeks!
- I also used these wipes for other things around my house and work place. They worked great to clean the dirt out of our windowsills. The fact that they were so durable was a huge plus, as my windowsills were filthy and these little guys held up.
- I wiped down numerous countertops, tables, shopping carts and dropped water bottles with them and they did a good job removing the dirt. I cannot speak to the bacteria killing capabilities because I did not have a microscope to take count however, things looked cleaner and more shiny!
- I used them to clean the spots out of my white microfiber furniture and they did a great job! This impressed the heck out of me because my kids are champions at spilling chocolate milk on the armrests and I almost always have to use the carpet shampooer to get those spots out, but the WaterWipes did a fantastic job cleaning the mess.
- Lastly I used these to gently clean out scraps and cuts my kids incur on the daily. My son is the type to panic when he gets hurt and then not let me clean the wound. These wipes were gentle enough and did not burn and he does not cry when I get them out to clean him up.
Overall, these wipes exceeded expectations. They are durable, safe, and do a fantastic job cleaning. If you want to get some of these great, chemical free wipes, make sure to shop online at Babies R’ Us or stop in store.