Are you struggling to keep up on daily chores and need a quick way to get through the nitty gritty, while still maintaining your sanity. Yeah, me too.
Part 1: Disinfect
- I am a germ-a-phobe (although I am getting much better with this) so I live for these wipes. Grab a wipe and first wipe down the counters, then the common touch areas that your family touches all the time (sink, light switch, door knobs and even cabinet doors) We are not looking for perfect here, just a nice quick wipe down. This part takes me all of 30-45 seconds.
Part 2: Clean Toilet
- Using another disinfecting wipe, wipe down the entire toilet. I start at the top and wipe the entire water tank, flush handle, and then the main seat. I then wipe the bottom part of the toilet (where it attaches to the ground). I usually use 2 wipes (1 for the tank and toilet seat lid and one for the undersides)
- Then grab your toilet bowl cleaner and do a quick spray and scrub. Nothing fancy and if you did the deep clean, this doesn’t need to be fancy.
- This takes me about 1 minute total.
Part 3: Shine it up
- Inevitably, your mirrors and other shiny areas will get water spots or other dirt and this is where the paper towels come in. I have found a little water goes a long way to shine up the mirrors and faucets.
- Using 2 paper towels, wet one and leave one dry. Wipe the mirror and the faucet with the wet one and then use the dry one to remove the streaks. This takes like 15-30 seconds.
Viola! a quickly clean bathroom in 2 minutes. It is not perfect but it will hold you over until you get a good 5-10 minutes to scrub floors and really get into the nitty gritty.