Two weeks in a row…say what???
1. Emberlynn has kinda started cooing. When I say kinda, I mean she does it after she sneezes 6x in a row or spits up an obscene amount…so maybe it’s more of a relief sound, but I’ll take it!
2. Eyan had been waking up at odd times during the night and playing. I would go in there and tell him the sun is still sleeping so he needs to sleep to. Last night as the sun was going down Eyan says “is the sun tired cause I’m not tired!!!” Made me giggle a bit.
3. Eyan might be spending a bit too much time in front of the TV which I attribute to the fact that I couldn’t drive for 2 weeks. Anyway, he knows ALL the lyrics the the opening songs of “Sophia the 1st, Little Einsteins and Mickey Mouse”. It’s cute but such a mom fail!
4. Eyan really likes to help feed Emberlynn. To the point he was arguing with his grandma and grandpa about it. He kept taking the bottle and saying “you don’t do it, I do it!” Well hey at least he is helping!
5. Yesterday I took the kids out for my first time…alone…to the doctors. Our office is upstairs. I had the stroller, so we had to take the elevator. When I told Eyan this he said “yay! Alligator”. So much cuteness I couldn’t correct him.
Remember to link up: www.the-Mommyhood-chronicles.com