Told you I would be back! I am so sorry for the delay in all my awesome Easter crafts and recipes and just general updates on all things Funky. The combination of Jason’s grandpa passing, my PC crashing and spring break from work, made for a tough week. However, I am back with an Easy DIY Easter Wreath for under $10.00!
I apologize now for the lack of photos. That goes along with my rant in this post. The basics of all of this is that I lost some photos and most of those were for this post. However, this wreath is super easy to make and really doesn’t need photos.
Tools of the Craft:
- Grapevine wreath ($3 in Target Bins)
- Easter Eggs ($1 at Dollar Tree)
- Wide, Wired, Easter Ribbon ($1 at Dollar Tree)
- Artificial Dogwood Vine ($4.00 at Michaels)
- Hot Glue
- Take the dogwood vine and wrap it around the grapevine wreath. Secure ends with some hot glue.
- Remove the eggs from the picks if necessary and then hot glue around the wreath.
- Tie a bow with the ribbon and secure it to the side of the wreath with hot glue.
That is it! Told you that pictures were not necessary!
|But I mean, just in case 🙂|
It took a few days for the wreath to grow on me, but I really do love it. I will probably leave this one up past easter because I just love the festive bright colors and really, eggs are universal right?
Do you like it? Please PIN IT and SHARE IT!