Told you I would be back! I am so sorry for the delay in all my awesome Easter crafts and recipes and just general updates on all things Funky. The combination of Jason’s grandpa passing, my PC crashing and spring break from work, made for a tough week. However, I am back with an Easy DIY Easter Wreath for under $10.00!
- Grapevine wreath ($3 in Target Bins)
- Easter Eggs ($1 at Dollar Tree)
- Wide, Wired, Easter Ribbon ($1 at Dollar Tree)
- Artificial Dogwood Vine ($4.00 at Michaels)
- Hot Glue
- Take the dogwood vine and wrap it around the grapevine wreath. Secure ends with some hot glue.
- Remove the eggs from the picks if necessary and then hot glue around the wreath.
- Tie a bow with the ribbon and secure it to the side of the wreath with hot glue.
|But I mean, just in case 🙂|
It took a few days for the wreath to grow on me, but I really do love it. I will probably leave this one up past easter because I just love the festive bright colors and really, eggs are universal right?