Our wedding was 12 years ago and still I think back to my blunder with thank you notes. If you are looking for customized thank you notes or wedding thank you cards, then Basic Invite is the perfect way to say thank you with high quality custom cards.
Disclosure: I am partnering with Basic Invite. All opinions are my own.
Saying Thank You Matters
Twelve years ago, my husband and I were married in front of 450 of our friends and family. Yes our wedding was huge, but we wouldn’t have had it any other way. Truly we just wanted to throw a party to celebrate with all the people that had supported and loved us through the first 7 years of our relationship. Our budget wasn’t large and we had a village around us willing to help at every single twist and turn.
Our day was perfect and to this day our friends and family still tell us that it was the best wedding they have ever been too. I think that is largely in part to the fact that so many people chipped in their time and creative abilities to help. When it came to writing the wedding thank yous, we had a lot to send out and we were also dealing with a lot of crazy personal stuff. Our thank you notes were sent out 2 months late and I felt horrible about it.
I am a big fan of making sure that you say thank you. That simple statement matters. I know that when I give a gift, receiving a thank you card, just lets me know that my act of kindness did not go unnoticed. After my delay in sending our wedding invites, I made it a point to make sure that I was prompt with thank you cards from that point on.
Basic Invite is a Perfect Way to Say Thank You
Part of the reason it took me so long to send out our own Thank You cards what that I hand wrote every single card out. I was finishing up college and my husband was recovering from a really terrible accident and couldn’t help write them. I remember thinking how nice it would be just to have a picture of us saying “thank you” to mail off, but this was 12 years ago and that was not a “thing”.
Fast forward all these years and now those type of thank you cards are what we typically receive…and I love them. I love that we get a special picture and a simple acknowledgement of thanks. These personalized thank you notes are really nice and one of the companies that is making sure those personal touches are still at the forefront is Basic Invite.
Basic Invite is really the perfect way to say “Thank You”. They offer a variety of customized thank you cards for any occasion and have some really awesome features:
- Almost Unlimited Colors: One of the few websites around that allows customers almost unlimited color options with instant online previews. Simply select your design and colors and then order!
- Custom Samples: You can also order a printed sample of your actual invitations to check out colors, print quality and paper before you place your final order.
- Over 40 Different Colors of Envelopes: The envelopes are just as colorful as the invitations! You can choose from over 40 different colors of envelopes to help your invites and thank you notes stand out before they are even opened. All envelopes are peel and seal to make assembly quick and secure.
- Address Capturing Service: With a simple share on any of your social channels, you can request your friends and families addresses which will be stored in your online account with Basic Invite. Once you are ready, you can print recipient addresses too!
- Foil: All the rage, foil cards are available in gold, silver, and rose gold. You can choose flat or raised foil and customize your cards to show off your style!
Basic Invite is also offering my readers an exclusive 15% off their customized thank you cards that are great for weddings, graduations, birthdays and everything in between. Simply put in the code “15FF51” at checkout!
Basic Invite really does have the perfect way to say thank you and I wish they would have been around when we were married. The invites are beautiful and easy to design and with so many color choices and designs you really are able to customize the perfect stationery for your occasion.