|Kinda look pregnant…or fat!|
- My computer is out to get me, this is literally the 5th device I have tried to write this on and I am almost ready to give up! I have actually resorted to my crap-tacular 5 year old compaq desktop that basically hates me. Lets see if this works!
- So today I have the day off. I got to wake up to just Eyan which is perfect! (Not that I don’t love waking up to my husband, but its just that I sometimes just want mommy & Eyan time). We have already had breakfast and will be getting ready to meet up with my mom to go fabric shopping for little Missy’s room!
- BTW “little Missy” is just what I am calling her, it is not her name. Although we are fairly certain we have a name, but before we reveal it we are just going let it settle in a bit. It meets all my “requirements” but is just a little long, so we have already started to come up with nicknames (which I am not completely sure I love). Ugh naming girls is so much harder than naming boys!
- Oh seriously do you see my “bump” I think little Missy just moves from my backbone to my belly button and on any given day I either don’t look pregnant, look kinda pregnant or fat or look actually pregnant. Don’t believe me, look below!
|Taken today…do not look pregnant, just chunky|
|Taken last Thursday…clearly look pregnant. WTH?|
- In other news, I have started to purchase a few little outfits for little Missy. Most are just onesies, that I found on clearance, but hey, its a start. I did however, receive my very first baby gift for her from one of my super thoughtful students. She got me a goodie bag full of adorableness, but one of the best was this adorable outfit and these boots…oh God the boots!
- We purchased the bedroom furniture this weekend! Oh my I LOVE IT! It is beautiful and perfect and girly, but she can grow with it. I couponed the heck out of this deal and saved almost $1000.00! It is a 4 in 1 convertible set and we purchased both dressers you see in the picture as well as a nightstand. The only item I did not purchase was the hutch (might get it later) but didn’t want to by it just yet because I think I am going to put a changing pad on the dresser and the hutch wouldn’t allow that. I also had a great find on Craigslist and got a $600.00 rocker recliner for only $75.00 which is perfect because we plan to paint it to match the set as well as wash the already perfectly colored cushions that go with it!.
That’s all for now!