Still shopping for that last minute gift that will WOW him? Look no further than the LG-Watch W7 Smartwatch, available at Best Buy Right now!!
Disclosure: I have been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product. All opinions are my own.
A Husbands Dream
When I found out that Best Buy and LG were sending me the incredible LG-Watch W7 Smartwatch, I squealed. Yes, literally, squealed! You see my husband has been not so silently hinting at wanting a smartwatch, but it has to be a pretty specific type of smart watch because he works in a facility where many electronic devices are not allowed in. The LG-Watch W7 checks all the boxes for his job and was the exact smart watch he had been hinting at!
I am SUPER excited to see his face on Christmas Eve when he opens up this beauty! My husband really wants this watch for two reasons. First, he wants a quality watch that looks nice and has smart capabilities and second he wants a fitness tracker. 2019 is his year for his health as he is planning on undergoing a major surgery to get his health back on track and wants to have something on hand (literally) to motivate him to keep going. With the fitness tracking abilities, the stainless steel design and the Swiss-made gearbox, the LG-Watch W7 is a perfect fit for my husband.
LG-Watch W7 Smartwatch
The LG-Watch W7 Smartwatch is full of functionality and style. Complete with a fitness tracker, Google assistant, compatibility with iPhone/iOS and Android as well as mechanical hands with a fully functional touch screen, this watch has everything he needs to stay motivated and track his progress.
Just check out these features
- Google Assistant: Keeps you ahead of your day with proactive, personalized help from Google Assistant, even before you ask.
- Smarter Health Coaching from Google Fit: Motivates you towards a healthier life with coaching and activity tracking based on guidelines from the American Heart Association & World Health Organization, powered by the new Wear OS.
- Maximizes Your Time: Get more done and maximize your time with more glanceable, easy to manage notifications, with smart replies to respond quickly on the go.
- Swiss-Made: First Wear OS by Google watch that features mechanical hands
- Touchscreen & Charging: Fully functional touchscreen with a watch-only mode that lets the W7 last for 100 days between charges.
What’s In the Box?
- LG Watch W7 Smartwatch 44.5mm Stainless Steel
- Lithium-polymer battery
- USB-C cable, power adapter
- Owner’s manual
Grab this Deal
Smartwatches are NOT cheap, but right now on BestBuy.com you can get the LG-Watch W7 smartwatch for $200 off MSRP! Yes, seriously, it is just $249.99 which is a steal and it will not last long at this price.
This watch is great for a real watch aficionado that is looking for some smart features but not all the hoopla for sure. I know that for my husband this is an ideal set up and one that is going to make him very happy come Christmas Eve morning!