Ever make one of those random meals where literally the entire meal is eaten in 10 seconds flat and it leaves you craving more? Yeah, this is that meal in our house. My kids LOVE salmon and bacon and throw together some other tastiness and you get a quick and delicious Lemon Garlic Bacon Salmon with Parmesan Asparagus.
Ingredients (serves 3-4):
- 2 salmon filets
- 2 tsp chopped garlic
- 1/4 stick of butter
- 1/4 cup of bacon bits
- 1 lemon sliced
- Preheat oven to 450° and line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil (easy clean up!)
- Lay your sliced lemons in 2 lines on the foil (I did 3-4 per filet)
- Place your salmon filets on each line of lemons
- Spread 1 tsp of garlic on each filet
- Sprinkle the bacon bits over the filets
- Chop up your stick of butter and place them on top of the bacon/garlic.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
Oh you thought I was done? Yeah, not today, not after I didn’t even have an “after photo because these were so good we ate them all!
- Bacon Bits
- Parmesan cheese
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Salt
- Wash your asparagus and snap off the ends
- Lay the asparagus on a foil lined cookie sheet and brush olive oil lightly on the asparagus
- Sprinkle parmesan, garlic salt and bacon bits to your liking
- Bake with your salmon for about 5-7 minutes
I thought about taking a picture of the empty plate that was left and the happy faces but I just didn’t want to be rude. All I am saying is make this. Love your life and enjoy an easy meal to prep.
What is your new favorite home cooked meal?