As always, linking up with Melissa over at www.the-Mommyhood-chronicles.com for our top laughs of the week.
In celebration of my big boys birthday this week, these laughs are dedicated to him!
1. Eyan tells me the other day he is moving in with grandma to Disneyland, “but don’t freak out mommy!”
2. Eyans new thing is after he has been to the bathroom to pee he then comes out sits down, contemplates whatever 3 yr olds contemplate and then announces he needs to poop! Makes me laugh so hard because its almost always when Jason has bathroom duty!
3. On Eyans birthday everyone was calling and singing the birthday song, and he just kept singing with everyone an wishing them a happy birthday. Adorable!
4. We have a calendar and stickers to countdown the days to Disney! Every morning Eyan tells me “we forgot something mommy!” Then runs to the fridge and tells me “we need a sticker on my calendar!” His excitement is awesome!
5. The other day Eyan was getting ready to go to my moms for the evening, so he grabbed his “pack back” and ran around stuffing toys in it. Then he asks me what he forgot and I said underwear, socks and clothes. He takes his pack back upstairs to his room puts 4 pair of underwear in it and comes back down to show me. He was so proud I couldn’t tell him that the undies might not cut it 😉
I’m such a slacker! It’s been several weeks since I’ve posted my top 5 laughs…but I’m back!
1. Eyan has been sleeping in his toddler bed for about a month now. He as of late has been telling me that before bed there are turtles biting his toes. OMG! It’s too darn cute.
2. I am the worst gambler in the history of the world. So I make up for it by drinking and apparently pretending to win jackpots. Jason and his aunt were just laughing at me randomly yelling and pretending to play. Thank you amaretto sour for my awesome gambling skills.
3. Eyans new thing is that you have to put medicine on every owwie. So a few days ago Jason and Eyan were playing and he bumped his head pretty lightly. To him it was the end of the world and he needed medicine. So off we went to the cabinet and I pretended to put some medicine on it. Jason then tried to kiss it after the medicine was “on” and Eyan got upset at him and said “no take my medicine off”. We just laughed.
4. I thought I had enough room to roll over on the hotel bed. I. Was. Wrong! I fell outta that damn bed so hard and Jason just laughed his butt off at me.
5. The other night we were out to eat and Eyan needed to potty. So we went and he went and when we walked out he ran up to this little girl and yelled “I pottied!” So silly