I was so excited to be honored with the award of “Versatile Blogger” From my friend Censie over at Building Our Story! Thank you SO much Censie, it is my very 1st blogger award!
So here are the “rules to accepting the award”:
• Tell 7 things about myself
• Pass the award along to 15 bloggers that I feel are deserving
1. I grew up in a roller skating rink and have been skating since I was 18 months old. (Eyan started at 4 months!)
2. I played roller derby with the Denver Roller Dolls both on a home team and their all star travel teams for 4 years! I was their youngest recruit when I started at 21 and “retired” at 25. I loved it and I miss it a ton.
3. My roller derby name is “Toxic T” and I was number 15 for my birthday
4. I teach science but for the life of me I cannot dissect an animal. Those days when we are in dissections, I am a complete disaster because I feel terrible for those little creatures that died.
5. I do not eat cooked fruit. No jelly, no pies, no weird textured foods…YUCK!
6. I have been with my husband since I was 16…that is INSANE. I still love him though
7. My husband and I agree that we love Eyan more than anyone else in the entire world.
I do not really read a whole lot of blogs, I just read a few because I unfortunately do not have the time to keep up with all of the amazing writers out there. So I only have 5 blogs right now…Here are my choices:
1. The Meanest Look
5. The Mama Pirate