I have been MIA on this hop because our Saturday's have been so busy! But,…
I have been slacking! These weekends are so darn busy. But today I’m lounging on the couch with my sweet little boy while the hubby is hunting. So here goes!
1. Eyan’s new thing is to ask us to turn up the radio loudly while he sings! Lately his favorite is “Call Me Maybe!” So darn cute
2. We’ve had some potty regression this past week, so now when I ask Eyan if he needs to potty he in return asks me if I need to potty. Guess its relevant but it makes me giggle.
3. This morning I suggested we make a calendar to countdown until our trip to Disney. Eyan so sweetly said we can put it in baby sisters room. Melt my heart.
4. Oh my students. I was talking about photosynthesis this week and asked the following question, “what do plants eat?” A good 95% of my students replied “the sun!” Which is WAY wrong (they “eat” sugar which they make from the sun). One kid responds, so are all teachers liars then? I laughed! He just sat there puzzling probably trying to decide if I was lying too!
5. In the last week Eyan has gotten a new trinkets toy everyday I swear! Yesterday when we got home he tells Jason and I that he is ready for his new toys. I think it’s time to slow down on those toy purchases or I’m going to have an even bigger monster on my hands!
6. Bonus: we can now ask Eyan what his name is and he gives us his full name (middle name too) then says “and you’re mama Funk and daddy Funk!” So darn cute!