It is almost done! I am all the way done with students for the school year and I have 1 more teacher in service day left!!!
I cannot believe how quickly this year has gone by! Well onto the business of the blog…the top 5 laughs of our week.
1. Last night as we were leaving a graduation ceremony, Jason and I were adjusting all the hot and cool knobs in the truck so that Eyan and my sissy were comfortable…not too hot and not too cold. Eyan than began saying “hot, cold, hot, cold” over and over. My sister looks over at Eyan and says “You’ve been hanging with grandma too much.” Obviously referring to my mama’s menopausal hot and cold flashes. We all just laughed.
2. I DO NOT like when my students want hugs from me. It is SO weird to me and of course with the end of the year all my clingy freshman were trying to hug me. I avoided a good 20 of them with some quality high fives. That was until I got ambushed from behind and tackled to the ground. Everyone thought it was funny…I was slightly panicked. We all made it out ok…me a little bruised and my silly students a little more accomplished. Looking back it was somewhat cute and funny.
3. Eyan and mommy and daddy are now all sick! Doesn’t that sound like fun….um no. Well Eyan is full of mucus and we have been steaming up the bathroom just to hopefully help him feel better. When we were in there a couple of days ago he looks at me and says, “mommy, my nose is booger.” It was so sad and cute at the same time I just snuggled him up and then when I pulled him away, that boogery mess was stretching from my shirt to his face. bahahahaha…the gross things we put up with when we become mommies are funny.
4. For Eyan’s last day with his Jen (our babysitter), they went out to her farm. When she brought him home he was sleeping but when he woke up he was all about telling me what he did at the farm. Eyan fed the chickens to the cows, put the cow in the loader and ate corn. WAIT..whhhat? The cows ate the chickens??? The cow was in the loader??? I giggled a bit because I knew what he meant, but sometimes they way they say things are just silly. Obviously my genius boy mean he fed the cows and the chicken. He put the cow food in the loader to feed them and the animals ate the corn…Obviously 😉
5. Eyan and his cousin Caleb have spent a ton of time together over the last several weeks. It has been fun. On Monday Caleb came over and the boys just played and played and played. After running and screaming and just having so much LOUD fun, mommy decided to calm them down by putting on a movie. Caleb took a seat on the kid couch and Eyan snuggled right up to him. So freaking cute to watch these two snuggled up on a little couch watching Wall-E.
Those are my cute laughs!