Um Yeah, I can suck it in. What it looks like when I am…
- Is there a small bump…um no still just chunky.
- My hormones are running crazy. This crying and anger and frustration and short temper are just not me.
- I feel mostly better morning sickness wise.
- I am tired of fighting with everyone, students, husband, family, friends. PEOPLE I AM HORMONAL=short fuse. Just be patient this wont be me forever.
- I am looking forward to my perinatologist appt on Oct 18. where I hopefully find out if this baby is blue or pink! However my next appt is Oct 3rd…I think.
- The fact that I can still wear normal clothes and not one of my students has even suspected I am pregnant makes me worry that either there is something substantially wrong with the baby or that I am just truly fat.