Ugh I hate the way I look right now. Its sloppy, frumpy and just ugh. Today I am 14.1 weeks and this is not a good look on anyone. So here is my list of interesting facts:
- I am STILL having morning sickness. Like I spent 20 minutes throwing up this morning. Hopefully this ends soon.
- I can no longer wear make up or perfume as both are just irritating me. I never wore a ton of make up before, but now I can’t even dab on some eyeshadow and mascara.
- I am down another 2 lbs. However, this picture gives me mom butt and a gut so ugh whatever.
- I still don’t think I am showing, that pudge is just my pouch left over from having Eyan and being stitched up very shady like.
- Official designation as high-risk came last week. Basically I get to do 24 hr urine samples monthly, some interesting blood work constantly, go back to checking my glucose levels, have special ultrasounds at a perinatologist and take baby aspirin. I also learned that it was not Pre-Eclampsia that I had…I actually had ECLAMPSIA! The seizure after delivery in the recovery room counts. So I guess almost dying on my doctors last time leads to the high-risk classification. Whatever, I have to do to keep baby safe…oh and me!
- Eyan heard the baby’s heartbeat last week and kept asking to hear the bump bump. So darn cute!
- I hopefully find out on October 18 what type of baby I am having…its either blue or pink!