Like most women (and men), I love Pinterest and I also love planning and idealizing the world. Sometimes I can pull it off, and others well…”Pinterest fail” just does not cover my terrorizing skills. Regardless, I have been browsing that beautiful place and came across some great drink recipes to try! Hopefully you will try these too, particularly for the upcoming festivities that we all enjoy and celebrate.
- The ButterBeer Jell-O Shots have my heart. Not only are they adorable but Harry Potter. Really New Years always has that whimsical feeling and what a way to perpetuate that feeling then with a Butterbeer Jell-O shot. Created by Tablespoon.
- Rock candy & champagne! Really I mean that is actually a match made in heaven. Also you could easily make this kid friendly by just adding it to sparkling cider!
- Pixelated Crumb is bringing the Cranberry Ginger Cocktail which just sounds delicious and looks so festive.
- For the kids at the party I just love the idea of cookies and milk in flutes! How adorable and what a great way to get the kids involved in the party. Courtesy of Vitamin.
- The Pomegranate Mojito from Kate at the Kitchen Door is beautifully presented and could also easily be adjusted to be kid friendly by freezing the fruit and spices into plain water.