So a few years ago I wrote this post about my mini-bucket list. Now as…
So I have been thinking for a while about everything that I want to get accomplished before I err…leave this Earth. I am positive that after I get done making this list, I am going to think of more to add to it. That is why I am calling it my mini-bucket list.
Well here goes, my mini bucket list. (In no particular order)
1. Stay at my job and love it
2. Have more babies (yes that is plural…yes I am thinking more than 2…yes I am tired)
3. Get a passport
4. Go to Europe and visit, the UK, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Russia, Germany and any other amazing places with my family!
5. Take family pictures every year
6. Take Eyan to Disney
7. Pay off my mortgage!
8. Take my parents on a vacation
9. Take a second honeymoon to a exotic place just me and the hubby
10. Save $30,000.00 just to have it…again
11. Finish the basement
12. Get a Harley Davidson of our very own (Completed!)
13. Renew our wedding vows with our kids as part of the ceremony
14. Spend $1000.00 in a single day on nothing but pampering and clothes for myself
15. Get a real psychic reading (cause that stuff is cool)
16. Get over my fear of flying…Never fly in a small plane though!
17. Go indoor skydiving (again fear of flying makes jumping out of actual plane impossible at this stage)
18. Swim with the dolphins again…except with my kiddo
19. Visit ALL 50 states (been to 18 that I remember)
20. Go to 5 concerts (been to 2)
21. Work on a Habitat for Humanity Home
22. Give back to at least 5 service organizations
23. Get back into a size 8…and stay there! (Soo SOO close!)
24. Buy a farm and get some farm animals (horse, chicken, cow, goat)
25. Go on a cruise
So there is the start to my mini-bucket list! I am sure that I didn’t get it all. I guess that is part of the fun though, coming up with cool things to do and see and experience with the hope of one day attaining those experiences and the drive to actually do it and then adding to it once you have accomplished your 1st list!