Hello 2nd Trimester. I thought that we would be friends this trimester. You know like I wouldn’t be nauseous all day and you would give me my energy back 🙂
In all seriousness though, I wouldn’t trade feeling terrible for the world. I am blessed. I get to carry this life. So although I may complain I truly would take the terrible feelings over not being pregnant any day. This is my last pregnancy so I am savoring everything…even the vomiting.
So how do you document your pregnancy. Well if you are most bloggesses out there, you do that cute little survey, which I love reading, but its just not me. So bear with me as I figure out something that represents me a bit more…it might just be a lame bullet pointed list of cool things this week.
* I am almost positive I felt this baby move last night. It was the same feeling I remember with Eyan, and I felt him move early on too, so I am going with an *almost* positive on this.
* I am positive Eyan has no clue what is about to happen to his life. This makes me sad.
* I have outed my pregnancy on FB, to my family and friends, most of my work, however, my students have not suspected a thing. I just blame the not feeling well on my type II diabetes. I think I am just going to wait and see who figures this out.
* Apparently eating ice cream before bed makes baby unhappy. I shall refrain from this.
* If I lose anymore weight none of my clothes will fit. My size 8 jeans no longer fit. I was a 6 freshmen year of high school. Basically I now look like one of my students, except with wrinkles and an attitude that trumps theirs.
Oh I just felt *her* move again!