Its been a while since I posted my top 5 laughs. Things have been crazy…or lazy around here!
I think this week I am going with the top 5 funny things my son has decided to say lately.
1. Mommy I want some beer. (I hope he was referring to root beer?!?)
2. In looking at my aunts ultrasound of twins, Eyan tells me “MOMMY THATS A MONSTER!” Bahahaha well at 2 I am sure that it kind of does.
3. Daddy tells Eyan, “go tell Lily to be quiet.” Eyan walks over and whispers very quietly to Lily “be quiet Lily” the dog barks louder. Eyan walks away. Dog 1; Eyan 0
4. Today we were in the backyard and Eyan is running around barefoot. He steps in a pile of sweet steaming poop and states the following; “Mommy I pooped!” For a second I think he thought he actually pooped. He was standing all funny and couldn’t figure out how the poop got out of his pants or when it happened.
5. Every night when I put Eyan to bed he scoots over as far as he can to the side of the toddler bed and pats his bed and says, “mommy you want to lay with me?” Melts my heart every time!