This week over at Growing Up Geeky, the topic is Mommy Confessions. I don’t really think I have that much to confess, but hey lets see how long my list can really get!
1. I miss my son terribly when I’m at work and when he is at grandmas overnight or when he is basically not with me. It is some crazy anxiety or obsession that I never knew I could have. However, I know that I could never be a full time SAHM (although I praise you ladies). I just get too lazy and then well, no fun, no excitement, just crappy TV and sleep.
2. I am TERRIFIED of having this baby. No seriously how am I going to ever give Eyan the attention he deserves all while making sure little missy is fully cared and loved on as well. I know everyone says that it all works out, but still I am scared and want my children to both feel loved equally.
3. Sometimes when Eyan goes in time out I take one too. Its probably a good thing, but sometimes mommy needs to sit in a corner too.
4. I am also scared of having this little girl naturally as opposed to my planned csection as I would not get 8 (9) weeks off with her and Eyan and I need those moments!
5. Sometimes I cook dinners that I know Jason hates because they are so so so easy and I am too lazy to be creative!
6. I think I have a cleaning problem and panic a bit that my house will not be the beautifully, clean, organized home I love when little missy arrives.
7. Sometimes I go to the bathroom just to check my social networks, I lock the door and just read. Decompression in 3-2-1!
8. When I am annoyed that Jason is getting more sleep than I am, I purposely send Eyan up to wake daddy up. Who can be mad or grumpy at that adorable face…I know he does this too!