What’s that you say?!? My wonderful friend Carrie, over at My Life, Our Journey nominated me for a great blogging award. Carrie is a mommy/teacher/badass crafting lady like myself who is taking the blogging world by storm! Follow her people!
- Acknowledge the nominating blogger;
- Share 11 random facts about yourself;
- Answer 11 questions the nominating blogger has created for you;
- List 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers (as best as you can tell based on the info provided!). They should be bloggers that you believe deserve some recognition and a little blogging love!
- Post 11 questions for the bloggers that you nominated to answer; and
- Let all of the bloggers know that they have been nominated. You cannot nominate the blogger that nominated you.
9. During the summer months, I go shopping almost every single day. Sometimes for food, sometimes clothes, sometimes nothing…I just CANNOT stay cooped up at home and shopping is just fun. I am one hell of a bargain hunter and very rarely do I actually buy something for full price, but I just can’t stop shopping in the summer. It is fiscally a good decision for me to be a working mom.
10. Eyan is smart…like really smart. I had nothing to do with this other then the genetics portion, the kid is just smart. I kinda feel like I am a failure as a parent because I never teach him…how in the heck he can count and knows his colors and speaks as clearly as he can, I will never know. I sure in the heck do not sit down with him and go over all this. #mommyteacherfail
-I guess dinner. Breakfast is usually a snack for me because well I am allergic to milk and eggs so that pretty much sucks the fun out of that one. Lunch is always fast because I am working, which leaves dinner. I usually cook, we eat as a family at the table and it is typically pleasant.
-Honey Crisp Apples. Hands down, delicious!
-No clue. I do not think I wanted to be anything until I was almost graduated from high school.
-If you can make me laugh and laugh at my stupid jokes, we will be friends forever!
-Cheerleading…go ahead and argue with me on this one. It is a sport!
-I use Amazon, but I am not exactly a savvy internet shopper.
-This list is entirely too long to mention
-Probably like 40 or 50…The thing is, I am not a shoe person. I have a pair of shoes that I have had since 7th grade (easily 15 years ago) that I wear all the time. I have no clue why I have so many pairs of shoes.
I honestly am so off the blogging charts right now due to work kicking my butt, I haven’t been following a whole lot of blogs. I promise to do better on this, but for now, I do not have any nominees…I suck!