Seriously she is getting so difficult to capture in photo because she won’t stop moving!
Stats and things to remember:
- Weight: 14.2 lbs
- Height: 26″
- Started crawling and was slow and cautious at first but now is quicker (still cautious). She also cannot have me out of her sight so now instead of just crying where I leave her, she now crawls after me crying…makes for cooking, bathroom breaks and a quick run to the kitchen to grab her brother a snack a very dramatic experience.
- Can pull herself to standing and due to this we finally lowered the mattress in her crib.
- Can sleep through the night, somewhat inconsistently but usually about 3-4 times a week.
- Eats like a champion, loves avocado, eggs, noodles, and anything she can get in her mouth. Got her 2 front teeth in the week of Christmas!
- Wears: 3-6 month clothes but I’ve been putting her in some 6 month clothes and they don’t look horrible (still too big, but not ridiculous). Still size 1 diaper.
- She loves to play with the DVD boxes and the puppies. Our poor dogs have been being licked (yuck kid) and laid on all the time. It is a great thing they are tolerant.