This incredible low carb chicken bacon zucchini ravioli bake will be a family favorite and is so easy to make.
1. Preheat the oven to 350º
2. Slice the zucchini into long thin slices.
3. Mix the chicken, bacon and ricotta in a small bowl.
4. Grease a baking dish.
5. Lay two slices of zucchini in a lowercase t formation and place a dollop of your chicken, bacon and ricotta mixture at the cross. Wrap the mixture in the zucchini and place in the baking dish.
6. Repeat until all zucchini is used.
7. Top the raviolis with the pasta sauce and mozzarella cheese.
8. Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and a little crisp on the edges.