Sunday my amazing mother turned 52. To celebrate we had a little mini party at our house but first we had to prep. The kids and the hubby helped us clean up. It had been a few days and my kids are destructive tornados so there was a lot of toys to pick up and put in their place and then of course some dusting and vacuuming as well. My son refused pictures so I have a couple of the peanut helping out around the house!
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 1/4 cup of water
- 2 TBS tomato paste
- 1 TBS orange juice concentrate
- 2 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/8 tsp of salt
- 1 TBS SPLENDA® (granulated)
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1 package of frozen veggies
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Rinse the pork loin off and then pat dry and place in a 13×9-inch pan and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, place the water, tomato paste, orange juice concentrate, chili powder, salt, SPLENDA®, and white vinegar. Use a wisk to mix evenly.
- Pour 1/4 of your glaze mixture you made above on the pork loin. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the pork loin from the oven, pour the rest of the mixture over the pork loin and add some mixed veggies on each side. Bake an additional 15 minutes.
- For every pound of pork loin you have, double the ingredients and cook time.
|Finger licking good!|