Six weeks ago I got test results that changed my life. I did not have my diabetes under control and carbohydrates and sugar were to blame. One of the items that I miss the most is pasta and in particular Fettuccini Alfredo with Bertolli sauce, I searched high and low for how to make low carb pasta and came up with an idea. It was time to create a low carb zucchini chicken Alfredo that is just as good, if not better!
Ingredients for Zucchini Chicken Alfredo:
- 2 medium zucchini’s
- 1/4 cup Bertolli Alfredo Sauce
- 1 jar of button mushrooms (halved)
- 4 oz of ready to eat chicken
- 1 TBS olive oil
- 1 tsp butter
Directions for Zucchini Chicken Alfredo:
- Using a vegetable spiral slicer, spiralize the zucchini’s. Make sure to cut the ends off and I found it easier to cut mine in half.
- In a medium sauce pan place your spiral zucchini and olive oil and cook on medium for 3-5 minutes.
- Add 1/8 cup of water to the zucchini and let it cook down.
- Drain the zucchini pasta and then place back in the pan.
- Use the microwave to head up your chicken pieces and half the button mushrooms.
- Place the chicken and the mushrooms in the sauce pan and add the butter to the mushrooms. Allow to melt.
- Add Bertolli Alfredo Sauce and mix together. Serve & Enjoy!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.