I decided to put a spin on a creamy Alfredo bake that a friend had sent me. This family likes spicy foods so the Boneless Buffalo Chicken Bites were our choice of meat.
- 1 broccoli Florette
- 1/2 cup of fresh spinach
- 1 jar of Alfredo sauce
- 1 box of penne pasta
- 1 package of Farm Rich Buffalo Style Boneless Chicken Bites (17oz)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese.
- 6 cups of water
- Preheat the oven to 350º and boil 6 cups of water on the stove top.
- Cut the broccoli and steam it on the stove top.
3. On a plate spread out the Farm Rich Boneless Buffalo Chicken Bites and microwave them according to the instructions on the box. Once they are done, cut them into smaller pieces and pour the buffalo sauce over them in a baking dish.
4. Boil the penne pasta until cooked, strain and then add the Alfredo sauce to the pasta. Mix well.
5. Layer the broccoli and 1/4 of the mozzarella cheese onto the Farm Rich Boneless Buffalo Chicken. Then add the Alfredo pasta, place the spinach on top of that and finally the rest of the cheese.
6. Bake until cheese is melted, serve and enjoy!