Um Yeah, I can suck it in. What it looks like when I am…
- Um yeah, that leaves 9 weeks exactly until Miss Emberlynn is here! AHHH! I almost feel as if I have nothing ready, but then I realize, all that is left is to finish the linens, wash some clothes, do some final decorating and install the car seat.
- The nursery is 80% done. Over break we painted, picked up and put together the furniture and now are in the midst of deciding which pieces go where.
- People are starting to notice I am pregnant, which is crazy since at this point last time I couldn’t walk into a dark room without people talking about how large I was. So its kinda nice to only be up about 10lbs. Oh and just to make myself feel better, these jeans I have on are my REGULAR jeans (with a belly band) but still!
- I ate so terribly over the last couple weeks. Blame it on the holidays, but I blame it on my laziness. In fact, I do not think I have had a home cooked dinner in over a week. No bueno, that added on a few lbs, but hey I have room I guess.
- I keep forgetting to make my high-risk appt with the perinatologist. Life is just too busy, but I am supposed to go in before 32 weeks…ugh, hopefully they can fit me in.
- Pregnancy insomnia is starting. Or maybe its been around and I have just been in a fog, but this morning at 3:00 am my hubby told the dog to lay down and I was up for the day. Now I am sitting at work, realizing that I actually could have slept an extra hour (or two) since only about 15 people are in the building. I guess I missed the “its okay to be late on in service days” memo.
- I will post some baby related updates this week!